Scaled for agility
We are an intimately sized brand strategy consultancy with a broad portfolio of experience. You won’t find an easier firm to work with.
We’re happy to come to you. There’s no better way to learn about your brand.
Principal / Creative Director
Daniel Kantor founded Kantor Group in 1995 after developing his brand strategy experience on the client side. As Director of Marketing for Coda Music Software (now MakeMusic), Kantor was the brand marketing vision behind the development, naming and launch of Finale, a music publishing software platform that became an instant hit and world standard. Kantor also held the position of Corporate Brand / Investor Relations Communications Director for Orthomet, a publicly traded medical device company. Kantor’s extensive experience in the med-tech arena further honed his brand management philosophy. He has also taught occasionally at the University of St. Thomas in their Fast Track entrepreneurial development program.
Simplicity is your ultimate weapon in a noisy world.
KantorGroup collaborations have received awards from numerous industry and design associations including:
- Business Professional Ad Association “Oliver Awards”
- New York Art Director’s Show
- Cleo Award, Finalist for Print Ads
- “The Show” Finalist for New York Art Directors/Copywriters
- Print Magazine Regional Design Annual
- Print Magazine National Design Annual
- New York Art Directors Club
- New York Type Directors Club
- AIGA New York
- Communication Arts
- AIGA Minnesota
- MacWorld “World Class Awards”
- MacUser Awards
- Medical Marketing Association (MMA) “In Awe” Awards
READY TO COLLABORATE?
KantorGroup is located in the beautiful twin cities of Minneapolis & St. Paul.
Send a note